You are here

Sexual or Interpersonal Violence

The University encourages individuals who have experienced Prohibited Sexual Conduct to talk about what happened so they can get the support they need and so the University can respond appropriately. Learn more on the Title XI website.

For students needing support, please contact the Title IX office for assistance. There are many resources available at