You’ve probably seen her in the halls of the Student Union and—most recently—in the dunking booth at the block party during Welcome Week.
The University has partnered with EverFi, whose mission is to help students address critical life skills in higher education institutions across the country. Each year, over 1.5 million students and employees complete courses regarding alcohol abuse prevention, sexual assault prevention, and financial literacy.
Online Education Courses
As part of the University's comprehensive prevention program for students, you need to complete the online sexual assault prevention course, "Haven," and the alcohol abuse prevention course, "AlcoholEdu" annually. These courses will empower you to make well-informed decisions about issues that may affect you.
Haven and AlcoholEdu will be available starting Friday, Sept. 8. Each course has two parts and should take about an hour to complete. You may complete each course in multiple sittings.
Complete part one of Haven and AlcoholEdu by Friday, Sept. 30. You will receive an invitation to complete part two of Haven and AlcoholEdu 45 days after you complete part one. Part two must be completed by Monday, Nov. 30.
These courses must be completed every year.
Access Haven and AlcoholEdu Courses
You will create one EverFi Higher Education Account to access both courses.
- Go to http://www.everfi.com/login and click "Register."
- Under "Student/Learner," enter " 06e5224f" for the registration code.
- When prompted, enter your CLID to receive credit for completion.
- When prompted choose "Fall First Year Student," "Fall Transfer student," or "Athlete."
Notes for Accessing Courses
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, use a major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) that was released within the past two years.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure participants’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential. The University will only receive information about the participant group as a whole and will never see individual answers.
Course Technical Support
Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the help link within the course or by visiting support.everfi.com.