The University has established a Student Emergency Fund to provide limited financial assistance to currently enrolled students who, due to unforeseen circumstances, are unable to meet essential and immediate expenses associated with their academic careers.
Grants from the Student Emergency Fund will be up to $1,000 per student as funds allow.
Note: This is NOT the application to receive CARES Act funding. To receive CARES Act funding, you need to make sure you have filled out the FAFSA.
Types of Student Expenses That May Be Covered
- Laptops, web cams, routers, or other computer accessories
- Internet/wifi plans or hot spots
- Educational software
- Costs associated with testing
- Costs associated with purchasing additional supplies for remote learning
- Housing or rent
- Other essentials or basic needs
Support the Emergency Fund
The Student Emergency Fund is made possible because of the generous support of our alumni, parents, employees, students and friends. You can help students overcome financial hardships by making a gift today.